• Announcements

• Enid

(Manual Patch) Madness Manual Patches   09/21/18

You may find all the available manual patches since the November 20th maintenance below: Please start with Manual Patch #1 and go down in order to fully patch your client. You do not need Manual Patch #1 if you installed the first time.
    • Enid

(Notes) [01/19/2019] Maintenance - Patch Notes (ENGLISH)   09/21/18

The patch notes for the maintenance today has been released! With this patch, we rotate some event content and fix some minor bugs! You may read up on them here:  

I just reinstalled my windows to win 10 home version 1809. Since then my game fps drops in dungeon. I tried all of the d3d9.dll s, but when I press play button in launcher, launcher ends and nothing happened.

Try this ._. Im also using Win 10 Pro, 64 bit ._. I took this file from the "generals guide" topic and it's still working for me .-.

But the first thing i want to point out is i think you DID something wrong ._. I also met with the same error you mentioned above when i first tried ._. But after i read everything more carefully and do it slowly + carefully .-. it work now ._.
The second thing is IF you do it correctly but window will try to replace it (the old d3d9) with the newer once through update. I have to replaced it 3 times before window gave up on updating it.

d3d9.dll

2 hours ago, otakuhuy said:

Try this ._. Im also using Win 10 Pro, 64 bit ._. I took this file from the "generals guide" topic and it's still working for me .-.

But the first thing i want to point out is i think you DID something wrong ._. I also met with the same error you mentioned above when i first tried ._. But after i read everything more carefully and do it slowly + carefully .-. it work now ._.
The second thing is IF you do it correctly but window will try to replace it (the old d3d9) with the newer once through update. I have to replaced it 3 times before window gave up on updating it.

d3d9.dll

I tried all methods and nothing changed. Only new thing is when I put there d3d9.dll and on main.exe selected compatibility with win 8/7 there is this error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)"

2 hours ago, Darkest said:

I tried all methods and nothing changed. Only new thing is when I put there d3d9.dll and on main.exe selected compatibility with win 8/7 there is this error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)"

If nothing worked you might downgrade your Windows 10, it hates old games (That issue isn't GC exclusive)

I'm currently on v1809 and no d3d9.dll works in my case, unfortunately. :( I'm also searching for a functioning d3d9, if I find one, I'll put it up on the google drive and general guide.