• Announcements

• Enid

(Manual Patch) Madness Manual Patches   09/21/18

You may find all the available manual patches since the November 20th maintenance below: Please start with Manual Patch #1 and go down in order to fully patch your client. You do not need Manual Patch #1 if you installed the first time.
    • Enid

(Notes) [01/19/2019] Maintenance - Patch Notes (ENGLISH)   09/21/18

The patch notes for the maintenance today has been released! With this patch, we rotate some event content and fix some minor bugs! You may read up on them here:  

We all know that every characters have their perspective design when successfully reinforced weapon to +17.

So I kindly suggest, regarding the design or the "+17 effect", When using 4th Skill or IS I was wondering it would be so nice if the effect will appear (not just in taunting)

*sounds cool*

Untitled.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yamazaki said:

We all know that every characters have their perspective design when successfully reinforced weapon to +17.

So I kindly suggest, regarding the design or the "+17 effect", When using 4th Skill or IS I was wondering it would be so nice if the effect will appear (not just in taunting)

*sounds cool*

Untitled.png

Would be cool. It's a shame that such an awesome thing is so under-used, like the only way to manually proc it is by taunting.. like seriously? In dungeon, you barely ever have to. :/

• Like 1

Put somee additionall effectss. Make it fab. I mean some weapon auras and some additional seal like designs or raging auras when using a skill

Edited by Daldaeus

I think you guys should let them have some times ._. They just put up Custom Client and bugs are in every possible corner ._. There are like 4 or 5 small maintaince to fix small bug after Custom Client goes into working and i think that's not over yet ._.
In my own opinion, +17 effect is fine as it  is now .-. But effect appear when using skill, just not by taunting is quite a cool looking scene but let put it aside FOR NOW.

12 hours ago, Daldaeus said:

raging auras when using a skill

Ermm... why don't you try Blue/Black/Red Dragon Necklace .... they do put up quite a raging dragon aura when you use skill in my opinion.

• Like 1

Well i was just adding some ideas for some minor stuffs for the future. Since enid said it could be cool if it has effects except for taunting.

Idunno its just an opinion. That majority of players, especially the new players will have a really hard time getting +17 so like maybe some effects that deserves the hardship of getting +17 (that doesnt need some activation especially the under-used taunt ) to release our inner weabs. To feel your character more with your character's fashion with effect while fighting mobs.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:22 PM, otakuhuy said:

Ermm... why don't you try Blue/Black/Red Dragon Necklace .... they do put up quite a raging dragon aura when you use skill in my opinion.

Ay lol. I forgot, sorry. Was saving up VP for better looking coordis and decided to not buy necklaces yet. So all of my characters only has a Wind necklace. 

I'll be working on implementing +17 effects when using an IS (4th skill) for a future patch, so I'll approve this idea since it's quite neat. Further usage for the effects are gladly accepted.