• Announcements

• Enid

(Manual Patch) Madness Manual Patches   09/21/18

You may find all the available manual patches since the November 20th maintenance below: Please start with Manual Patch #1 and go down in order to fully patch your client. You do not need Manual Patch #1 if you installed the first time.
    • Enid

(Notes) [01/19/2019] Maintenance - Patch Notes (ENGLISH)   09/21/18

The patch notes for the maintenance today has been released! With this patch, we rotate some event content and fix some minor bugs! You may read up on them here:  
sonick

Gacha Coordi Weapons

Is there a way to get all the the gacha coordi weapon? ( I mean the whole set for any job)

For example I already got the coordi for the 1st job, then there would be an option if I want to get the 2-4th job coordi weapon before getting the final reward (pet). If there is any plan in the future to add that kind of feature, that would be nice.

I never really tried it but, I think it's sold at K-Ching Shop at the price of 400VP, the Selectable Coordi Gacha Weapon Box

Edited by Gweynth

1 hour ago, Gweynth said:

I never really tried it but, I think it's sold at K-Ching Shop at the price of 400VP, the Selectable Coordi Gacha Weapon Box

I've never also tried it before because I don't know what's inside. haha

Edited:

I've tried opening one using my extra account. The coordi weapons are there but I dunno if it's complete but my choice is there. BUT, it was still costly.

Edited by sonick
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sonick said:

I've never also tried it before because I don't know what's inside. haha

Edited:

I've tried opening one using my extra account. The coordi weapons are there but I dunno if it's complete but my choice is there. BUT, it was still costly.

I don't know what did you mean by complete, but i think it only sells 1 weapon coordi, not a set of 1st job to 4th job

1 hour ago, Gweynth said:

I don't know what did you mean by complete, but i think it only sells 1 weapon coordi, not a set of 1st job to 4th job

Oh i mean if it contains all gacha coordis.

4 hours ago, sonick said:

Oh i mean if it contains all gacha coordis.

Unfortunately, you can only select (1) weapon from the box.

Later on we hope to make it possible to obtain all of the coordi gacha weapons in one claim.

Here's a preview of what the chest contains (the content inside is a bit incomplete, sadly):
image.png.82925ffc62c4b4f2095d946ed2a6b48b.png

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 12:35 AM, FancyCyclops said:

Bumping by accident, but how long until one can get a full set of gacha weapons?

definitely not coming from a place of personal grievance

Soon, I'm researching several ways to make this possible. Either by allowing the Gacha Claim to give you all 4 Weapons off the bat or some sort of box you can create that does exactly this (would be a bit frustrating to execute, though).

If anyone has ideas in how to go in doing this (Giving all gacha weapons in one go, while taking into consideration those who have the gacha weapon already) then I'd love to hear it!